Spicy Airfryer Chicken Wings
Another family favourite: chicken wings, and the Airfyer PERFECTLY cooks them to perfection. Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside and so little to clean up afterwards. Highly recommend this one! 🏆
Spicy Airfryer Chicken Wings🐓🔥
24 Chicken wings
1 cup vinegar
2 cups water
4 Tbl spoons Baking powder ( to make the wings crispy. You will not taste it once cooked)
Sriracha sauce, ketchup or BBQ sauce (or any sauce of your choice)
Preparation:1. Soak chicken wings in vinegar and water for 15 to 20 mins
2. Drain. Wash thoroughly and dry.
3. Sprinkle salt and pepper and baking powder over. Coat evenly.
4. Heat the airfryer to 375F.
5. Airfry the wings in a single layer for ~20 mins (until crispy - every airfryer is different!)
6. Toss in your favourite sauce.
7. Eat straight away and enjoy!
Recipe is also on Instagram 😎